Hello dear Amigurumi Followers
Today we share Amigurumi Free Crochet Bunny Pattern for you. As you know we share new free amigurumi pattern every day. The main crochets are amigurumi gazelle, bear, pola, panda, penguin, giraffe, llama, pig, bunny, clown, lamb, bee, unicorn, amigurumi doll, foxe, penguin, dinosaur, elephant, hippo, monkey, amigurumi cat, amigurumi dog and more …
Todays daily new amigurumi free crochet pattern is Amigurumi Bunny.
I want to give you some informations about this amigurumi free pattern; Bunny.
Size 4 worsted weight yarn (25g of main body color, 25g overall color, small amount for shirt and bow)
3.5 mm crochet hook
9mm safety eyes
Black crochet/embroidery thread for eyelashes, nose and mouth
MC- Magic circle
SC- Single crochet
SC INC- Single crochet increase
INV DEC- Invisible decrease
HDC – Half double crochet
Some notes before we begin:
1. Slowly stuff as you go, you want it to be firm but not stretched.
2. You will be working in the round, I like using a stitch marker at the beginning of each round.
3. The legs, body and head will be made as one piece.
Make 2 – Starting with body color
Round 1: Create a magic circle with 6 SC
Round 2: SC INC in each st (12)
Round 3: SC in the first st, SC INC in the next, repeat around (18)
Round 4: SC in the first 2 sts, SC INC in the next, repeat around (24)
Round 5: SC around in the back loops only (24)
Round 6: SC around (24)
Round 7: SC in the first 6 sts, INV DEC 6 times, SC in the last 6 sts (18)
Round 8: SC in the first 3 sts, INV DEC 6 times, SC in the last 3 sts (12)
Change to overall color
Rounds 9-16: SC around (12)
Fasten off on the first leg only. When you finish the 2nd leg, make a SC into each of the next 5 stitches (do not fasten off). This will line up your working yarn to be in the center of the leg for our join as well as ensuring both feet will be facing forward.
Round 17: Chain 3 and attach to the first leg with a SC (make sure that both feet are facing forward). SC in the remaining sts around the leg. When you reach the chain make a SC across each of the 3 chains, SC in the remaining sts of the next leg and SC across each of the 3 chains again. You will have crocheted on each side of the chain. (30 SC) This completes your join and is where your next round will start.
Rounds 18-23 SC around (30)
Change to shirt color
Round 24: SC around in the back loop only (30)
Rounds 25-27: SC around (30)
Round 28: SC in the first 3 sts, INV DEC in the next, repeat around (24)
Round 29: SC in the first 2 sts, INV DEC in the next, repeat around (18)
Change to body color
Round 30: SC around (18)
Round 31: SC in the first st, INV DEC in the next, repeat around (12)
Round 32: SC around (12)
Here is where we will start the head
Round 33: SC in the first st, SC INC in the next, repeat around (18)
Round 34: SC in the first 2 sts, SC INC in the next, repeat around (24)
Round 35: SC in the first 3 sts, SC INC in the next, repeat around (30)
Round 36: SC in the first 4 sts, SC INC in the next, repeat around (36)
Round 37: SC in the first 11 sts, SC INC in the next, repeat around (39)
Rounds 38-42: SC around (39)
NOTE: Here is where we will attach the facial features. Place the safety eyes 5 stitches apart between rounds 40 and 41. (For the girl version, I recommend sewing on the eyelashes before securing your safety eyes).
Nose/Mouth: Using embroidery thread place the nose centered towards the bottom row of your eyes, 1 stitch in on each side (this will leave 3 stitches in the middle and this is what you will pass your thread through to create the nose). Pass your thread through 5-6 times (or as many as you would like for a thinner or wider nose). Use your thread to make a straight line down 2 rows and then a ‘V’ for the smile.
Round 43: SC in the first 11 sts, INV DEC in the next, repeat around (36)
Round 44: SC in the first 4 sts, INV DEC in the next, repeat around (30)
Round 45: SC in the first 3 sts, INV DEC in the next, repeat around (24)
*Continue to stuff the head and neck firmly to avoid a wobbly head*
Round 46: SC in the first 2 sts, INV DEC in the next, repeat around (18)
Round 47: SC in the first stitch, INV DEC in the next, repeat around (12)
Round 48: INV DEC around (6)
Fasten off and sew remaining part closed, weave in your end.
Make 2 – With body color
Round 1: Create a magic circle with 7 SC
Rounds 2-3: SC around (7)
Round 4: SC INC in each st around (14)
Rounds 5-9: SC around (14)
Secure, leaving a long tail to sew, fold the ear in half and sew to cover the ear.
Make 2 starting with body color (stuff lightly at the bottom)
Round 1: Create a magic circle with 6 SC
Round 2: SC in the first st, SC INC in the next, repeat around (9)
Rounds 3-5: SC around (9)
Change to shirt color
Rounds 6-11: SC around (9)
At the end of round 11 pinch the arm flat and make 4 SC across the top to close, fasten off and leave a long tail to sew onto the body.
Bow – With color of choice
Working in a magic circle make 5 DCs, slip stitch, 5 DCs, and slip stitch again, pull your string tight and wrap it around the middle of the bow 4 times. Tie/secure in the back and cut your string leaving a long section to sew with.
Attaching everything together
(Note – We will sew our parts together and then make the bib and straps for the overalls.)
– First, sew the ears onto the head starting at the 4th round and ending around the 6th round. (Pictures for reference below.)
– Next, sew the arms on the body centered with the head at round 29.
– Lastly, for the girl version sew the bow onto the desired ear.
Overall Bib and Straps
To make this last part we will be attaching and crocheting along some of the front loops from round 24. No sewing will be needed for this portion.
1. With overall color make a slip knot and attach with a slip stitch to one of the front loops from round 24. We will be using the center 8 stitches for our bib portion. I used the mouth to help me find the center and counted out a few stitches on each side to find my 8 middle stitches.
2. Ch 1 and make 8 HDC across (one in each stitch for 8 stitches) (8)
Ch 1 and turn, we will now work across in rows. (Turning your bunny upside down or right side up with each row will help in easily reaching your stitches, find what’s comfortable for you.)
3. HDC across, ch 1 and turn (8
4. HDC across (8) Once you complete this row, do not fasten off. Make a chain long enough to reach across the back to the opposite side (the straps will make an ‘x’ when complete) and slip stitch into a front loop from round 24. Our tension may be different, and the amount of chains needed to reach the other side may differ, for reference I chained 17. Fasten off and weave in your end.
5. Create a slip knot and attach with a slip stitch to the other (front) side of your bib. Make a chain with the same amount as the first and attach with a slip stitch to the back as before. Fasten off and weave in your ends.
More Amigurumi Bunny İdeas :